If you are not willing to exercise several times a week; drink water instead of sugary beverages; eat fruits and vegetables instead of burgers; give up processed foods, bread, sauces, toppings, and deserts; as well as eat smaller portions, please don't bother to tell your friends you don't understand why you can't lose weight. They already know why you can't lose weight.
If you frequently post pictures of food and recipes on Facebook; if you can't make it on time to meet your friends because you have to stop for a snack; if you don't have time to exercise but you have time to eat out; your friends are not at all puzzled by why you cannot lose weight.
Make an excuse or make a way. Chose to be healthy.
- Shocking obesity predictions in new Centers for Disease Control report
- Should Disney create an overweight princess? Experts say no
- Health & weight: What's wrong with plus-size models?
- Health & weight: Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Health & weight: What is vanity sizing?
- Health & weight: How big was Marilyn Monroe & what size dress did she wear?