Sunday, March 28, 2021

Laptop Stand for Desk - Adjustable Height Laptop Holder, Aluminum Laptop Riser Computer Stand

 Laptop Stand for Desk Exceeds Expectation



This little laptop stand is almost perfect. It collapses down to a small, portable size that is lightweight and easy to carry. It is already fully assembled. You simply raise one side and then raise the other to whatever height and tilt you want. I was able to use it with a 15" ​HP laptop without much trouble.

The only issue I ran into was my laptop is an older model and probably heavier than newer models. In any case, I had to keep my laptop tilted down at an angle. If I raised the riser closer to a flat setting. the stand tipped over backwards. This is not a big problem for me, since the angle that supports my laptop is a good angle for me. 



This stand would be great for those who need to stand up frequently for the health of their back and necks. 

I give it 4 stars for cost, appearance, portability, appearance, and functionality. The only reason this laptop stand does not get 5 stars is the tendency to tip over if I lift the top riser to a flatter angle.

Laptop Stand for Desk - Adjustable Height Laptop Holder, Aluminum Laptop Riser with Heat-Vent, Computer Stand Compatible with All HP, Dell, MacBook Laptop (Rose Gold) Sold by: TUKTOBE


No comments:

Post a Comment