Saturday, June 30, 2012

BEST REVIEW - TOP 4 TIPS IF YOU CHOKE ON HONEY 2012



This article is based upon my own recent scare when I got honey stuck in my windpipe:


BEST REVIEW - TOP 4 TIPS IF YOU CHOKE ON HONEY 2012

 I recently had a terrifying personal experience when I got some honey stuck in my windpipe. I could not breathe and everything I tried made the situation worse. I ended up having to call 911 to ask how to get the honey out after I had gone for a more than a minute without breathing, but by that time I couldn't speak. However, the effort of trying to gasp out my story began to loosen the honey and by the time the paramedic arrived, I was breathing, but with difficulty.

Article at: BEST REVIEW - TOP 4 TIPS IF YOU CHOKE ON HONEY 2012 - HEALTH, DOCTOR, CHOKING, HONEY, BLOCKED AIRWAYS, HONEY, EMERGENCY, 911

No comments:

Post a Comment