Saturday, June 30, 2012

TOP 4 TIPS IF YOU CHOKE ON HONEY 2012



Can you choke on honey? Yes, you can. This article is based upon my own recent scare when I got honey stuck in my windpipe and found myself choking on honey:


BEST REVIEW - TOP 4 TIPS IF YOU CHOKE ON HONEY 2012

 I recently had a terrifying personal experience when I got some honey stuck in my windpipe. I had tipped a small bottle of honey in a jar shaped like a little bear upside down and squirted it into my mouth when some went down my windpipe. 

I could not breathe and everything I tried made the situation worse. I ended up having to call 911 to ask how to get the honey out after I had gone for a more than a minute without breathing, trying to cough the honey out, but by that time I couldn't speak. 

However, the effort of trying to gasp out my story began to loosen the honey and by the time the paramedic arrived, I was breathing, but with difficulty. I was left with a sore throat and an embarrassing story after my choking on honey emergency. 

Tip number one is not to panic. As honey goes down the windpipe it naturally begins to thin and dissolve. Coughing helps break it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment