Anxiety is a silent killer. Stress hormones wreak havoc on our immune systems, mental health and overall health. According to webmd, among other things, physical symptoms of stress can include:
- Low energy.
- Upset stomach, including diarrhoea, constipation and nausea.
- Aches, pains, and tense muscles.
- Chest pain and rapid heartbeat.
- Frequent colds and infections.
- Loss of sexual desire and/or ability
Faith is a powerful healer. The Bible provides us with some great ways to deal with stress in Phillipeans.
- 1. Prayer. Turning to a Higher Power with your worries can provide a sense of peace and assurance someone bigger than you is in control
- 2. Petition. Asking God to actively participate in the solutions to your problems can help provide solutions
- 3. Thanksgiving. Counting your existing blessings and remembering the ways God has already provided for you can help allay your fears and worries and give you peace of mind.
- 4. Present your request to God and trust that He will provide a way. Then stop worrying!
Ask me about amazing clinical skincare products and start your way to clearer, healthier skin today! Join me on Facebook or email email@example.com for more info! I would love to help you have healthier skin!
Copyright Notice: Thank you for reading and thank you for sharing the link to this skin care article with others. This article and/or photos are not available to repost on websites, blogs, Facebook, etc.