Sunday, February 26, 2017

Nerium Under Fire for Fraud

My face the first day I used Nerium and with my Nerium burn a few days later


ALERT! NERIUM FRAUD!!! 

The Nerium brand of skincare (now Neora) is under fire yet again and faces even more trouble now. In addition to faulty science, Nerium burns, Nerium rashes and lawsuits from celebreties like Ray Liotta for using his likeness to make false claims, now the CEO Jeff Olson is accused of massive fraud. 

Nerium burned my own sensitive skin badly and caused pimples and irritation after just three days of use which is why I began researching the products and the company. This is why I have always warned people: Nerium = bad products and bad business.



Read the article here:

Jeff Olson – CEO Nerium International Accused Of Massive Fraud


Ask me about amazing clinical skincare products and start your way to clearer, healthier skin today! Join me on Facebook or email skin_and_health@yahoo.com for more info! I would love to help you have healthier skin!

Copyright Notice: Thank you for reading and thank you for sharing the link to this skin care article with others. This article and/or photos are not available to repost on websites, blogs, Facebook, etc. 

skin_and_health@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment