Sunday, December 22, 2013

'Tis the season for chapped lips: top 7 tips for caring for winter lips - Nashville Skin, Health & Beauty Examiner



I have suffered from dry, burning, easily chapped lips most of my life. I have kept chapstick and petroleum jelly, Blistex and lip treatments on hand off and on my entire adult life but have never been able to conquer my chapped lip problems until the past two years.

The following article is based upon my own research and experience with chapped lips over the course of my lifetime and how I finally cured them to get healthy lips. I will reveal here, however, that the best thing I have found for my lips and what has restored them to fuller, healthier lips is this peptide and antioxidant-rich lip serum.

 'Tis the season for chapped lips: top 7 tips for caring for winter lips

The skin on lips is so thin, this area is highly sensitive and particularly vulnerable to showing signs of dryness and aging. Because of the drier, windier and colder conditions, winter can punish your lips, causing drying and chapping and sometimes painful cracking and peeling, also known as Cheilitis.

Read more at:  'Tis the season for chapped lips: top 7 tips for caring for winter lips - Nashville Skin, Health & Beauty Examiner

Also see: How to Help Your Lips This Fall & Winter

No comments:

Post a Comment