Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Rodan + Fields Business Is a Walk in the Park! | Skin Health Beauty

One of my favorite things to do is take a walk in the park. I am lucky to have a job that is that easy!

The Rodan + Fields Business Is a Walk in the Park!


I was walking my dog with a friend last night at our local park (because exercise is great for your skin!), and the conversation  naturally turned to skin care. Women (and men) talk about skin, health, beauty and aging all the time, so it was an open door for me to share with her the difference the Rodan + Fields skin care products and business have made in my skin and in my life.

Via The Rodan + Fields Business Is a Walk in the Park! | Skin Health Beauty 

Find out more about how you can start your own Rodan + Fields business HERE. If you have any questions, contact skin_and_health@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment