Friday, August 14, 2015

ASK KATHRYN: Helping You Have Great Skin

So who is going to tell you the truth about your skin except your closest friends or maybe your mother? Your friendly virtual skincare consultant, that's who! Just ASK KATHRYN!

Did you know if you are overweight, your wrinkles may be plumped out by fat tissues leaving your skin looking good while you are in fact loosing collagen underneath?

Did you know that healthy glow you get from tanning is sun damage?

Did you know makeup is not healthy for your skin, that hot water does not open your poor but does damage your skin and that most skincare products are not absorbed beyond the skin's natural protective barrier?

Skin is the largest organ of the body and plays a role in your immune system as well as your waste disposal system. If you have questions about your skin, ask me! I am not a dermatologist, but I work with the two most quoted dermatologists on the planet and have access to their trained nurses. I have also worked in skincare for many years. So send me your questions and I will be glad to try to find the best answer!

Ask me for the link to our free online skin analysis and about these amazing clinical acne products, and start your way to clearer, healthier skin today! Join me on Facebook or email skin_and_health@yahoo.com for more info!

skin_and_health@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment