Wednesday, August 26, 2015

National Dog Appreciation Day: Dogs and health - Nashville Skin Care Examiner

 Happy National Dog Appreciation Day!


Wednesday, Aug. 26 is National Dog Appreciation Day, and Tennessee has been ranked the #4 most "Dog Happy" U.S. state, according to the Milo's Kitchen 'Dog Happy' Survey.

Other studies indicate that being a "Dog Happy" state should make Tennessee a healthier state, and yet Nashville was recently ranked #5 'Unhealthiest City' in America.

I have been a dog lover ever since I was rescued by a papillon 20 years ago. I didn't think I wanted or needed a dog, but she quickly showed me the error of my ways, so I can attest to the many health benefits of being owned by a dog.

After my first papillon, Miss Katy,  died at 17, I was devastated by her loss and quickly got another little dog for my emotional well being and even physical wellness.


Click on this link to learn more about the strong connection between dogs and health.

National Dog Appreciation Day: Dogs and health - Nashville Skin Care Examiner


Ask me about amazing clinical skincare products and start your way to clearer, healthier skin today! Join me on Facebook or email skin_and_health@yahoo.com for more info!

skin_and_health@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment