Thursday, September 10, 2015

ASK KATHRYN: Plumping Wrinkled Skin Above the Lips

A reader asks: What should I use to plump the wrinkled skin above my upper lip?

Combining the new Acute Care patches with Lip Renewing Serum and the micro-needle skin roller is the perfect combo for the lips and skin around the lips. The patches will start FILLING the wrinkles almost immediately, just like an injectable.

The roller and serum will help REBUILD your lips and your upper lip area over time with consistent use. If you combines them, you will get faster, better, longer lasting results. Toss in our lip microdermabrasion, and your lips will be smoother, fuller with less wrinkles around them.

If you have a skin care question, leave a comment below or send me a message! All ASK KATHRYN posts are anonymous.

Related:


Ask me about these amazing clinical skincare products and start your way to clearer, healthier skin today! Join me on Facebook or email skin_and_health@yahoo.com for more info! I would love to help you have healthier skin!

skin_and_health@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment