Monday, July 9, 2012

Anti-Age Triple Defense Treatment SPF 30 daytime moisturizer - National Rodan + Fields | Examiner.com



This is my FAVORITE all-purpose moisturizer and SPF!

Anti-Age Triple Defense Treatment SPF 30 daytime moisturizer

I have frequently mentioned the Anti-Age Triple Defense Treatment SPF 30 moisturizing treatment in other articles because this is a moisturizing product for day use that has it all. As mentioned in Skin Care 101: Moisturizers - What moisturizer should I use?, I am a firm believer that a moisturizer should do more than just provide temporary moisture to the skin. A good moisturizer should address some of your specific skin needs.

Find out more at: Anti-Age Triple Defense Treatment SPF 30 daytime moisturizer - National Rodan + Fields Examiner

 If you have any skin care questions, contact me at skin_and_health@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment